Justin Boot Company has been handcrafting western footwear since 1879 when founder Herman Joseph Justin mastered the craft of boot making and established the industry-leading western footwear brand.
Today skilled boot-makers continue this tradition using only the finest leathers and quality materials.
Justin Boots are an icon in western culture and their heritage will always have a presence in the western character that leaves and breathes today.
In 1918 after H. J. Justin passed his three sons took over the business and moved the headquarters to Fort Worth.
In 1968 Justin merged with Acme Bricks to form Justin Industries and in 2000, Justin was purchased by the Berkshire corporation.
From the factory in El Paso, TX to the people, communities and organizations that Justin supports they reman a staple in the western culture and will always uphold the standard of the west.